Windows 10 testiram na računaru i jako sam zadovoljan, a što se tiče verzije za telefone to će pričekati finalnu verziju ili bar neki stabilni RC.
Here's a rundown of the list, provided by Windows Insider chief Gabriel Aul:
- Insider Hub is now included again!
- Mobile hotspot functionality has been fixed.
- Voice input has been updated to add support for Japanese and >- English (India) speech recognition.
- Single hop updates are again available from Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for all devices.
- Two-factor authentication is fixed when setting up a device for both text and phone authentication.
- Start screen will successfully load instead of failing with "Loading …" displayed in a loop until device was rebooted. (We are still tracking down an issue were it may show "Loading …" for a few seconds.)
- Quite Hours\Do Not Disturb has been fixed.
- Delay in showing date and time on Lock screen has been improved. -Pinch and zoom in Maps now works as expected.
In addition to the above improvements, Aul noted some bigger changes in this build, including:
- Updated Photos app: The Photos app has been updated to include features you have been asking for to help you do more with your photos. This update introduces a folder view that makes it easy for you to see your OneDrive and PC folders in the Photos app. On your phone, you can also see folders on your SD card.
- This update also brings faster photo viewing and context menus. Specifically, for phones, zoom and panning is faster, and we've introduced favorites. Make sure you're running the latest version of the Photos app from the Store to see all these improvements on your phone (version 15.9).
- One-handed mode: When we introduced one-handed mode for larger phones, we heard feedback saying many Insiders would like it even on smaller devices. In this build, we have also enabled the ability to use one-handed mode on all phones which can be enabled by pressing and holding the Start button. When you do this, your screen will slide down so you can reach items at the top of your screen.
- Share your feedback: Also as we have previously announced on the Windows Insider Preview build 10527 for PC, you can now share your feedback submitted through the Windows Feedback app.
All-in-all, this is a pretty solid update. If you haven't yet, you can go ahead and check for the update now.